DevOps Engineer, have you ever wondered what it would be like to develop your own product?
Fast-growing Tuxera’s high-performance, enterprise-grade Fusion File Share team is hiring talented, knowledgeable, energetic persons to support our world leading and changing customers and partners.
You are a hands-on person who will bring experience, best practices, and a collaborative ethic to help drive our DevOps initiatives.
The position is located at Tuxera Headquarters in Espoo or Bothell, Greater Seattle Area, WA, USA.
Tasks and responsibilities
You will build awesome automation and streamline R&D operations to the delight of our customers and engineers. Your guiding principle is to enable the entire team to effortlessly build, test and deploy their magic. In doing so, you will nurture a product development effort that powers the world-leading customers around the world.
- Coordinate with team members in the implementation of DevOps systems and practices.
- Continuous integration build automation to prevent problem recurrence, testing and delivery activities to shorten the release cycle for our product lines.
- Innovate, improve, and monitor software performance analysis of product lines.
- Influence and create new designs, tools, and methods for our products.
- Collaborate with highly skilled development, QA, and delivery engineers who build networking solutions.
Background and qualifications
- An experienced professional who has worked in technical roles.
- Experience with DevOps toolchains and experience in ramping up and maintaining continuous integration, test automation, and delivery systems.
- Experience in programming and/or administrating Linux server environments.
- A genuine passion for enabling cutting-edge software development practices.
- Experience with Software Version Control systems, cloud environments, and test automation frameworks.
- A desire to write tools and applications to automate work rather than do everything by hand.
- Systematic problem-solving approach coupled with a strong sense of ownership and drive.
- Knowledge of basic networking tools and protocols like TCP/IP, CIFS/SMB, NFS, iSCSI, Kerberos, ADS, LDAP, DNS, DHCP, HTTPS, PROXY is a plus.
- Knowledge of AWS, Azure, GCP cloud technologies.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes (K8s), Docker, and other container technologies.