Tuxera’s Global Software Engineering (GSE) is hiring talented, knowledgeable, energetic persons to join the Connectivity Dev team to support our world leading and changing customers and partners.
If you have a passion for coding, solving challenges, and taking ownership of your code you are the person we are looking for. We expect you to have a genuine passion for results, and the ability to achieve them both independently and as a member of a team.
The position is located in Budapest, Hungary.
- Implement new features for our existing products.
- Design and develop new components.
- Integrate Tuxera Connectivity products to our customers' solutions.
- Provide solutions for custom engineering requests.
- Proven written and verbal skills in English.
- Proven and demonstrable skills in “C” language.
- Experience in implementing binary network protocols.
- Experience with real time operating systems.
- Experience with embedded systems.
- Experience with TCP/IP v4/v6 stack and/or USB host/device stack.
- TCP/IP v4/v6 stack:
- Experience with networking protocols, such as: HTTP, FTP, TFTP, SMTP, SNMP, SNTP, NTP, MQTT, …
- Experience with networking security protocols, such as: TLS, IPSec/IKEv2, MACSec/MKA, EAP, …
- Experience with cryptographic solutions, such as: AES, SHA, RSA, …
- Experience with low-level ETH controller drivers.
- USB host/device stack:
- Experience with class-drivers, such as: mass-storage, HID HUB, Audio, CDC-ACM, RNDIS, CDC-ECM, CDC-EEM, CDC-NCM, …
- Experience with low-level host/device controller drivers.
- Experience with working according to basic processes:
- Report to team lead and communicate with team members.
- Provide status updates and estimates.
- Follow priorities.
- Ability to work in a team or alone.
- Dedication to quality and continuous improvement of existing or new products.
- Good to have:
- Experience with scripting languages.
- Experience with coding standards (MISRA).
- Familiarity with V-model development.
- Ability to review code and provide feedback.
Recruitment process – what to expect
If your profile is selected, we’ll propose you a short 20-30 minutes call with someone from our Hiring Team to get to know each other as well as introduce you the role.
If after that, it sounds like a good fit for both you and us, the next steps will include:
- A technical assessment (“home test”) using a platform called HackerRank
- A technical interview (usually 1.5/2 hours long) with members of the Connectivity Dev team
- A follow up call with Joel, our VP Engineering and/or Sándor, our Global Director of GSE
Tuxera is the leading provider of quality-assured embedded storage management software and networking technologies. Helping people and businesses store and do more with their data, our software is at the core of phones, tablets, cars, TV sets, cameras, drones, external storage, routers, spacecraft, IoT devices, and more. We help you store your data reliably, while making file transfers fast and content easily accessible. Tuxera is also an active member of multiple industry organizations, including JEDEC, AGL, SD Association, The Linux Foundation, and many others. Founded in 2008, Tuxera’s headquarters are located in Finland, with regional offices in China, Germany, South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Hungary and the US.