Tuxera is looking for an experienced Build and Release Engineer who enjoys solving software build and integration challenges in diverse embedded environments. You have a passion for fast and correct results and can achieve them both independently and as a member of a team. The software you release will run on billions of electronics devices every day.
The position is located at Tuxera Headquarters in Espoo, Finland.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Manage release process for different products.
- Improve release process quality, reliability and sustainability.
- Focus on efficiency.
- Maintenance of tools and configurations related to products and services.
- Triage software build, environment issues.
Background and qualifications
- Extensive Linux knowledge.
- Experience with Autotools (make, autoconf etc.) and C programming.
- Experience with embedded environments, cross-compilers, toolchains, BSPs, etc.
- Comfortable with at least one among these three: python, bash, perl, etc.
- Experience with git.
- Distribution package maintenance and open source project experience will be considered an advantage.
- Knowledge of Android and Real-Time OS (QNX, INTEGRITY…), their build tools and procedures is considered a strong plus.