We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our fantastic PM-team. Your goal is to lead the Tuxera’s flagship Reliance Nitro and Reliance Velocity products. You will drive market definitions and product requirements that deliver customer value, identifying opportunities for cross-selling with our data storage management solutions. By deeply understanding customer use scenarios and needs along with our technology capabilities you will identify opportunities to further enhance the positioning of the products.
- Turn customer needs into requirements and turn them into the long- and short-term product roadmap based on data and input from the customers.
- Define the pricing and own the P&L for the products.
- Understand the competitive landscape and define unique selling proposition for Tuxera solutions, including the evidence needed to support the USP.
- Build go-to-market plans together with marketing and sales that ignite growth through engagement with key Tuxera stakeholders.
- Identify appropriate new markets for Nitro and Velocity and define and execute plan how to get into these markets.
- Define product integration requirements and work with other product managers on the team to develop cross-sell and upsell opportunities.
- Keep up to date with the evolving market for reliable filesystems and storage, with an eye toward identifying new product opportunities.
- Work closely with engineering to ensure requirements are understood and translated into prioritized backlog items.
- Work with marketing to communicate key messages and customer value for customer-facing collateral.
- Evangelize your products within Tuxera and enable sales and marketing to communicate a compelling value proposition to customers.
- Strong product management and technical background with a good understanding of what products do, how they are architected, and how they integrate with others
- Sound business judgement to be able to identify areas of opportunity and prioritize requirements and schedules.
- Curiosity and ability to see and consider out-of-the-box ideas Integration of products in your portfolio with regional sales strategies and targets, as evidenced by growth of revenue and pipeline for those products.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to be a product champion and customer advocate.
- Three or more years of full lifecycle product management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Marketing or Business or equivalent experience.
We are a global organization and the market leader in data storage solutions and interoperability software.
With a growing team of over 100 professionals from more than 17 nationalities, we have been recognized with awards such as Deloitte Fastest Growing Company, TIVI Technology Company of the Year, and Great Place to Work. Our software ships inside billions of devices, including smartphones, laptops, cars, TVs, routers, drones, robots, rockets and many others.
Our mission: to open the way for people and businesses around the globe to reliably store, access, and share any type of data on any device. We envision a future with an infinite number of connected devices. With Tuxera at the heart of every device, data is always accessible exactly when and where you want it to be