Fast-growing Tuxera is hiring talented, knowledgeable, and energetic people to join its customer focused technical support team. In this role, you will be supporting our world-leading customers and partners.
You have a passion for creating long-lasting customer relationships, and are able to work independently. You are also into debugging and troubleshooting technical issues, and have the patience to answer even the simplest of questions. A creative problem-solver, you go above and beyond to make things right. Staying cool and professional in each situation, you are also fast, detailed, clear, and friendly in your responses.
This position is located in Espoo (Helsinki) Finland.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Deliver high-quality customer service to customers and partners.
- Help drive product improvements to address needs and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with internal product and engineering team members to test, debug and troubleshoot issues.
- Improve and develop internal and external documentation related to products such as manuals, tutorials, and FAQs.
Background and Qualifications
- Technical knowledge of Linux, Windows and Mac.
- Good communication skills. You’ll be representing the company daily, every interaction is an opportunity to impress, engage and grow.
- Fluent in English both spoken and written.
- Proven testing and troubleshooting capabilities of software issues and technical problems.
- Driven, motivated and capable of independent work.
- The ability to work in a dynamic, multi-cultural development environment and convey users’ feedback to our product and engineering teams to drive product improvements.
- A true passion for new technologies, social media and digital services.